Comms Connect 2015
With two shows in 2015, there are twice the number of opportunities for you to hear from and meet with hundreds of like-minded radio and combined communications users and industry professionals.
Sydney will again see a satellite event take place with world-class suppliers offering the very latest technologies, giving you access to a range of solutions you won’t see again until Comms Connect Melbourne later in the year.
The Melbourne show, the main event in the Comms Connect calendar, will play host to 90+ exhibitors from around the world. The range and scope of products, technologies and solutions on display cannot be found at other shows in Australia.
Two conferences bring together experts from Australia and around the world so that you can find out where the next generation of critical communications is heading. Join other users at the conference to listen, learn and contribute to ensure you deliver the right solutions for those you have responsibility for.
In 2014 Comms Connect Sydney and Melbourne delivered:
- covering a total of 4000 m2
- with 120+ exhibitors
- hosting over 1800 attending delegates, speakers and exhibitors
- with representatives from 20+ countries
conferences offering ...
- panel discussions
- case studies
- technology overviews
- training sessions and masterclasses
... presented by a line-up 130+ local and international speakers and subject matter experts.
- are a first responder
- work in public safety, transport or utilities
- work in the mining, oil & gas or the wider resources sector
- work in security, defence, a commercial enterprise or government department
- work in any other sector that uses radio and combined communications
Make sure you attend Comms Connect in 2015!
Exhibition Opening Times ( Add to Outlook )
|Wednesday||June 3, 2015||10.00am-5.00pm|
|Thursday||June 4, 2015||10.00am-3.30pm|