Comms Connect Melbourne 2014
Since 2007 Comms Connect has delivered dedicated events for critical communications users and industry. With the successful launch of Comms Connect Sydney in June 2014, we now look toward Melbourne for the 8th national conference and exhibition. Over 1000 attendees are expected to attend, from a broad range of industry sectors, including utilities, public safety, government (local, state and federal), transport, mining, oil and gas and the wider commercial environment. With almost 100 exhibitors and dozens of speakers taking part in workshops, panel sessions, keynotes and general industry seminars, Melbourne’s convention and exhibition centre is the place to be from 30 September to 2 October, 2014.
Comms Connect 2013 saw the extensive introduction of training workshops looking at a broad range of topics and disciplines. Many of these sessions will be run in Sydney.
Three hours in length, attendees will be exposed to greater detail from these classroom-style sessions. Topics covered will be selected from the following based on feedback from Comms Connect 2013:
- Infrastructure and towers
- Advanced radio over IP
- In-building distributed antenna systems (DAS)
- TETRA network and design
- Wireless broadband for critical communications
- Implementing a digital radio system
A snapshot of Comms Connect 2013, Melbourne
- covering 3000 m2
- with over 90 exhibitors
- hosting over 1200 attending delegates, speakers and exhibitors
- with representatives from 18 countries
that helped shape the largest and most extensive conference and exhibition held to date.
- are a first responder
- work in public safety, transport or utilities
- work in the mining, oil & gas or the wider resources sector
- work in security, defence, a commercial enterprise or government department
- work in any other sector that uses radio and unified communications
then Comms Connect is for you.
Visit the region's premier conference and exhibition that will deliver you the vital radio and combined communications information you need, along with an opportunity to meet and discuss your ideas with hundreds of like-minded professionals in a friendly and relaxed environment.
We look forward to seeing you in Sydney, 18-19 June!
Exhibition Opening Times ( Add to Outlook )
|Wednesday||October 1, 2014||10.00am-5.00pm|
|Thursday||October 2, 2014||10.00am-3.30pm|