Comms Connect 2015
Comms Connect will again take place in Sydney this June , giving you the opportunity to hear from the experts, discuss your requirements with leading vendors and suppliers and share the challenges you face with industry colleagues and professionals who use communications technology in their working environments. Hundreds of like-minded professionals from government, the resources sector, first responders (police, fire, paramedic/ambulance), transportation, utilities, enterprise and other sectors who use critical communications will converge on Sydney Showgrounds to ensure that they have access to the very latest information and technology solutions – Join us there
This is the show site for Sydney 2015 - to switch to the Comms Connect Melbourne 2015 show site please click here.
In 2014 Comms Connect Sydney and Melbourne delivered:
- covering a total of 4000 m2
- with 120+ exhibitors
- hosting over 1800 attending delegates, speakers and exhibitors
- with representatives from 20+ countries
conferences offering ...
- panel discussions
- case studies
- technology overviews
- training sessions and masterclasses
... presented by a line-up 130+ local and international speakers and subject matter experts.
- are a first responder
- work in public safety, transport or utilities
- work in the mining, oil & gas or the wider resources sector
- work in security, defence, a commercial enterprise or government department
- work in any other sector that uses radio and combined communications
Make sure you attend Comms Connect in 2015!
Exhibition Opening Times ( Add to Outlook )
|Wednesday||June 3, 2015||10.00am-5.00pm|
|Thursday||June 4, 2015||10.00am-3.30pm|